Totemi was on the Agora stage at the MWC to pitch in front of a jury composed of several major international technological players
The frame was set:
- A packed room
- 20 speakers defending their projects (selected from over 500)
- 5 categories : City – Lifestyle, retail & transport – City – Home – Agriculture.
- Participants from 3 continents (North America, Europe, Oceania).
- And above all 2:30 “chrono” to seduce the jury.
Pitch is a tightrope walker exercise – which requires reconciling the sprinter’s speed, the archer’s precision and the Hawaiian surfer’s relaxation – remains one of the most delicate exercises to master and Stoyan has more than perfectly ensured its presentation.
But that just wasn’t enough to win first place. It must be said that competition was high with very qualitative projects some brilliant speakers.
So an “Olympic” diploma, but in the end some great feedback, a good visibility on the international scene and very good contacts.
Technological trends scouting
The second objective of the week was to discover technological trends and find solutions that will allow the Totemi ecoysytem to evolve
As much as the visit to the main part of the MWC was a bit like the plankton journey among a whale bank: huge stands, total show off from the Telecom indutry giant. Very hardware oriented, not very suitable for our company.
On the other hand, the 4YFM show (4 years from now) was more interesting and inspiring with the young ceeds of the future and rather inspiring presentations.
More in Totemi’s DNA in the end.
Augmented reality, indoor/outdoor positioning and customer engagement
In the end several technologies has been spotted that will help to advance our solution:
- Accurate outdoor augmented reality guidance
- Indoor guidance based on wireless technologies
- Tools to engage users with our connected terminals.
Stay Tuned !